Friday, February 03, 2006

Music for a better living #70

Hey... hey baldy there your always writing them songs about like Joe Brush and Bobby... why don't you write something about me man... I got something for ya... here listen to this... "baby you know a little place you can go where there's always blow... Choochtown." what do you think man pretty cool huh?... hey hey baldy step over by the cooler lets talk about this for a second...
I'm gonna go... I'm gonna go... I'm gonna go... I'm Chooch don't ya know

Υ.Γ. Πόσο παράδοξος είναι ο κόσμος των media, baldy. Άλλοι κάνουν καριέρα μεγάλου και τρανού με «αδερφίστικες ασυναρτησίες», άλλοι «την ακούνε» στο φινάλε.

(The link will expire in 7 days and will be available for a limited number of downloads.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Αντώνιος said...

The guy's rocking Dude...

3:28 PM  
Blogger vague tourist said...

Είμαι ο Elvis.

Να προσέχεις πως μου μιλάς, μη βγάλω το ανταγωνιστικό μου.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home